95/365: Was just looking for ice cream. 🍦

April 05, 2017



在网上看到了有着一篇文章:

We were in the grocery store. You wanted ice cream even though it was cold out.
You couldn't decide which flavour and I was teasing you about being so indecisive sometimes.
I suggested we just buy every flavour in the store and you laughed.
It was the kind of laugh I could listen to for the rest of my life.
You said I was silly and you kissed me,
pressed against me so I could feel how cold the tip of your nose was.
You were only in sweats, hair so messy from being in bed all afternoon.
And in that moment I knew I loved you more than anyone else I had ever loved.
In that moment I knew you were my once in a lifetime.
And yet all we were doing was looking for ice cream.

这样的场景好熟悉, 好庆幸, 自己总是被爱着、被保护着。
偶尔想要坚强的时候会显得叛逆, 但是你都会放手让我去尝试。
谢谢爱我的你, 总会买冰淇淋给我吃。

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe