61/365: Story of my life

March 02, 2017



Remember when you thought university would be easier than school because you are just doing one subject you enjoy? What I planned is not equal to what I think. LOL. After yesterday's interview session with Mr Joe, I gone crazy with another assignment the whole night till I see the sunlight because the due date is today. Orz. So grateful that I've done it. We made it or I made, it doesn't matter, this is a little tiny society. People tends to fully use your effort and pretend the hard work is done by them. It's okay, I'm going to graduate very soon and will not see you all again. BYE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe