51/365: I will remember it. Will I?

February 20, 2017

There is a lie you will tell yourself in your life: "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."
But when it comes to real life, no, we couldn't make it. I have too many things to do and too many things to remember. I can't really remember every single thing, especially when it comes to week six, due date of assignments, due date of works, little things in my life, and I can hardly breathe.

Please write down whatever you want to do and whatever you want to remember peeps!
This can make your life easier and better.


Okay, let's have some fun now HAHHAHAHAHA!
I love this Singing Dentist covers Ed Sheeran's "Shape Of You" weyyy!
This song is so damn cute, please give him a like okayyyy?
Till then, xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe