47/365: Disappointed to have him as my lecturer

February 16, 2017


After these three busiest days of fundraising event, I finally have my own time to think about my future. Wait, I have to mention this thing first as I really need to express my feeling now. I have a very I-don't-know-how-to-describe Academic Advisor since year one. He changed quite a lot these years and this made me felt quite sad about it. He became more frustrated than he used to be. The thing is that I have attended his class last week and he said I didn't. So yea, I felt very angry after that. Hey, only three person attended your class that day and you can't remember us, can't remember me, like seriously?! I argued with him for about 1 minute and I felt this guy is hopeless already, so I decided to complain him after that one minute. It's no point for me to listen to him even though he is my lecturer, my AA, I felt quite disappointed to have him as my Academic Advisor.

I forgot to wish you guys a Happy Valentine's Day.
It's time for me to think about my valentine. LOL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe