44/365: SoulMad Carnival Day 1

February 13, 2017


This is a WTH Monday with a little bit of blue and rush mood. We had our carnival preparation last night and yes I have a 9 am class with presentation on the next day. Okay, the thing is that I overslept today and everyone is worried about me, our group, our plan, and basically everything. I received my friend's call at 9:15 am and I reached school at 9:30 am, I don't even know how I made it, but I made it. Thanks to Aman who called and woke me up, thanks to Wen who called CK to fetch me to university, sorry, I didn't know I will oversleep and made my team worried this morning.

After that, I go and help to distribute flyer after class. It's nice to mingle around and meet new people. This is our Broadcasting Final Year Project Fundraising Carnival. Games, tee-shirt, foods, and others. Don't have soulmate? Visit our SoulMad Carnival now to find yours. First day of carnival considered successful and everyone feels curious about that "Dunk Tank" game. Well, give us money and we will let you dunk people, come and join us now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe