39/365: Recce today, Shooting tomorrow

February 08, 2017

Another hectic Wednesday and I'm feeling hungry now, I don't even know I can do all these things. I met these two girls recently who just back from Taiwan, student exchange programme. They are really nice and kind that accept my childishness HAHA. We go and do our recce at SS15 just now and the person in charge, Ash is very talkative and being nice to us. I love all his ideas that he keep throwing to us. He is really a nice guy, so whoever want to find a partner, you can contact me hahahaha.

And we decided to do our shooting tomorrow, Thaipusam, public holiday.
Wish me luck! Wish us luck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe