37/365: A shorter one finally

February 06, 2017

I had my 10-day Chinese New Year holiday, I never skipped this many classes before, like seriously?! I should enjoy my last year last trimester privilege before I go to work right? And now, back to school with a super-duper-lazy heart and body oh yayyy! Just kiddin hahahhaha! Well, I told my sister that I want to change my hair style again during Chinese New Year. Maybe cut a shorter one and have a air bangs look. You know that see-through bangs right? The most popular hair trend in Korea last two years. Countless Korean female celebrities have this type of thin and wispy bangs that expose just a bit of the forehead.

And so, I told my hair stylist, "Edwin, I want a shorter one and.. see-through bangs."
He started to explain this and that to me. Long story.
But the conclusion is, I didn't cut that bangs but I have a shorter hair now. LOL. Want to know why? Ask me face-to-face lahhhhh. Till then, xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe