34/365: Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy

February 03, 2017


February, a month when you are overthinking with love and valentine. Nahhh, just kidding. Today is Yiming's birthday, after her, Aman's birthday is coming very soon on next Thursday (9th February ). I never knew that I will meet them in my life that makes me so myself. Yes, I never thought that they will be that important when I first saw them. Thanks for accepting me for who I am, my childishness, my emotional, and my anger.

Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.
PS: Happy Birthday my beloved friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe