8/365: Journaling can mend my soul.

January 08, 2017

Hey peeps, it's Sunday! As you start and end your day, be thankful for every little thing in your life. Spend your time on those who love you unconditionally. Don't waste it on those that only love you when the conditions are right for them. You will come to realize how blessed you truly are.

This year, one of my resolutions is to journal more.
This ongoing process not only helped me put a lot of things into perspective, but also helped me to reduce stress and I don't know why. According to Christina Baldwin, "Journal writing is a voyage to the interior." It's true. And I found myself can actually draw little things on paper. Not that pretty, but I love my drawings, my doodles, my writing styles so so much! It makes me calm.

Forgot to change my "r"style again.

Journaling can help me:
Heal myself.
Find myself.
Know myself.
Correct myself.
Love myself.
Respect myself.
And
Be myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe