7/365: Goodbye dinner and supper.

January 07, 2017

Did you know that the Malaysian currency fell again yesterday and it dropped to the lowest.
1 US Dollar = 4.4973 MYR

Well, this is not a diet post or lose weight plan obviously. Malaysian Ringgit keep tumbling and I don't even know how to survive in the future when everything is extremely expensive in my country. Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya and Kuala Lumpur, my favourite cities, and I've spend most of my good years in these lovely places. Although they are always crowded (I mean super-duper-crowded), I still love them deep inside my heart. (A bit out of topic weyyy!)



Save-Money-Action starts!
Well, starting from today... NO dinner, NO supper.
NO mamak. NO roti kosong. NO limau suam.
Hard core a bit, but I need to survive. Goodbye dinner and supper.
TGIS, my first weekend in 2017.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe