6/365: Because he is back with 2 singles. #WelcomeBackEd

January 06, 2017

TGIF peeps! It's the first weekend in 2017(What's so special about the first weekend huh?!!)!
Well, I'm just too tired for this lovely first week of 2017. And I need to rest. I mean a proper rest, sleep more than 8 hours, may I? LOL. I just wish to lay in my bed whole day tomorrow, my lovely Saturday.

By the way, Ed Sheeran has released his 2 new singles already just now!
Stream or Download Castle On The Hill & Shape Of You https://atlanti.cr/2singles
And you can find them at YouTube also, with official lyrics! (Click below pictures)


Happiness is listening to your favorite songs.
Your favorite artist's songs. #WelcomeBackEd

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe