5/365: And he leaves a name behind him.

January 05, 2017

If you don't know already, the creator of Old Master Q or "Lau Fu Zi", Mr Alfonso Wong Kah Hei has passed away of organ failure on the first day of 2017. Old Master Q is the first comic appeared in the newspaper and magazines in Hong Kong in 1962. My parent read it, my siblings read it, and I also read it. It is one of my favourite comic when I was young because it is short and easy to understand.

You know the Hong Kong movie- Master Q 2001 (With actor Nicholas Tse and actress Cecilia Cheung)? That's my favourite movie when I was young. I watched it with my brothers for the first time, then I will replay it over and over again (It's a CD that time) after that. Anyway, I'm just telling you I love Old Master Q so so much! His comic strips keep us smiling during the sad time.


When a leopard dies, it leaves its skin; When a man dies, he leaves his name.
And he leaves a name behind him. Thanks for your comic.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe