4/365: Be strong, we love you.

January 04, 2017

It's 4th January, 2017.
It's my parent's 31st wedding anniversary.
Supposed to have a celebration.

31st wedding anniversary might not be the biggest of milestones, but it's still an important day for both of them. Actually it's important for us. I knew this day is not easy for my mom, as her daughter, I should make her proud, I should show all my love for her, and I shouldn't remind of her pain. Dad passed away when I was young, when I was studying at secondary school. I knew that pain, I knew her pain, I knew how sad she was.

I still love you the same.

But, he's gone.
Just be strong mama, we love you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe