3/365: Love-hate about school will never end.

January 03, 2017

It's the first day of school. Happy #BackToSchool people! Do you have a memorable first day experience? I always feel nervous the day before school reopens! Iron my clothes the night before, pack bag with books and stationery needed, decide what breakfast to have the next day, set alarm clock before going to bed, prepare the gossip mood when I see my friends the next day. That's what makes me can't have a good rest the night before school reopens!

What I love: I love to gossip with friends!
What I hate: Homework and exam!!!



And now, I love school reopens as I will not see those little kids appear in the shopping mall during school hours. However, I hate school reopens because it will cause a massive jam. Everywhere also congested. But places that located nearby schools are the worst, especially lunch hour. My love-hate about school will never end.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe