29/365: Year of the Rooster 2017

January 29, 2017

Happy Lunar New Year!

Hi everyone, it's the second day of this Rooster Year! I'm extremely excited during Lunar New Year, not only the Angpow with money and blessing, but also the time when you gathering with your relatives and long-lost-friend. Do you miss me too?  Actually I didn't buy any Sunday best for Chinese New Year, but as you all know, girls or women, we used to buy this and that anytime, anywhere. So, this is not the headache-time to me.

The most headache-time is the preparation-time before Chinese New Year, have to buy this and that, clean up the house, and maybe some of you like to bake or fry CNY biscuits. Tired Lunar New Year weyyy! Anyway, it will turn to the moment that you're gonna remember most. This year without Momo, I know I'm depressed but I'm telling you I will be fine, soon.




Chinese New Year Eve is the day for us to do our last preparation, have our last minute shopping, bath with Pomelo Leaf to wash out all the "unlucky" from our body, have our reunion dinner with our beloved family, pray for a better year and do whatever you like. When it comes to the first day of CNY, we have our reunion breakfast also, Wong's Tradition! For your information, we can only eat veggie on the first day of Lunar New Year, so, this is what we usually do, be a vegetarian on that day. Most of us wear red (I used to wear red last time, but for now..) and visit people's house together.

I don't like to eat this actually.

When it comes to the Second day of Lunar New Year, we will back to our mom side's family to have a good time with the granny and relatives. Love my grandma the most, however, she passed away two years ago. Thus, my relative and my family will have a short trip on this day to stay connected. LOL. We will go to Ipoh this year.

Last but not least, I wish you all a Happy Rooster Year!

一马当先 好事接二连三 四季平安生活五颜六色 七彩缤纷 八星报喜
烦恼抛到九霄云外 十全十美有转机
↖(^ω^)↗ 新年快乐 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe