28/365: Say NO to soft drink.

January 28, 2017


It's the first day of Chinese New Year, year of the Rooster! I can't believe that today is Chinese New Year already, I'm so excited woohooo! It's kind of funny when you see people accidentally wrote year of the "Roaster", well, I laughed when I first saw it.

It's time to celebrate it with your friends and family. I'm not that kind of "feng shui" people, but others said this Rooster Year is fire burning metal, so we have to beware of inflammation of skin and breathing organ problem. I don't even care, I just want to enjoy all the good food throughout this year. I wish that all the good things will come to me in this Rooster Year, every year! Although eating is probably the most enjoyable par in Chinese New Year, we all should know that over-eating can trigger some unpleasant discomfort. So, just behave yourself okay? Maybe drink more water, say NO to soft drink please. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe