25/365: A person that has inspired me in my life.

January 25, 2017

A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realise how blessed you are for what you have. People around me think that I should do like this and shouldn't do like that. Remember when you thought people in their 20s were adults, now we're all in our 20s just kinda fumbling around bumping into things looking for food. Yes, I admit that I'm still thinking about my future, fumbling around, but I never lose my heart. I still remember who I am, what I want to do, what I need to do, and how to achieve all those dreams.

It's so weird thinking back to when you first met someone and that moment you had no idea they would have such a big impact on you. I met Mr Mok when I was struggling in my year 2 sem 1, in an event meeting. My first impression? Who is this? Lecturer? (I thought he is one of the member because he looks so young) I knew him more after that. Fast forward to now, I saw him on this Monday, I shake his hands and he said "Long time no see". Our shake-hands-session is about 10 seconds and I think a lot in this 10 seconds.

5 simple rules for happiness:
1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less.

He is the one who always gives me some inspiration.
My beloved lecturer who never taught me before.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe