2/365: A shorter one actually.

January 02, 2017

Raise your hands if you didn't get enough sleep on the first night of 2017 peeps! I already realized that new year won't change my life when I was 12 years old. Well, I'm the one who don't like to party whole night, but I can have my roti canai and limau suam at mamak at 2 a.m. Supper at mamak is the best thing ever!

Although I wish I could be a school student forever (with the same stupid old friends), I can't wait to graduate real soon in 2017! I want to have a full-time job to earn as many as I can. Part-time jobs are just too unstable and I can't even have a peaceful life. Thus, I always tell myself, "Relakk lahhh, you will graduate, you will get a job that you like. Things take time, just enjoy where I am now." But how could I possibly enjoy when tons of assignments and due date are waiting for me at there?

I asked him to cut a shorter one actually, but he said this length looks awesome on me.

It's 2nd of January, 2017.
I was doing my personal journal just now. It is never too late to write down your dreams peeps! I just realised that my 2016 was awesome than I thought. I knew lots of new friends, I act in a black box drama, had my 21k Nike Run finally, worked in a place where I've been thinking of since 14, registered as an election voter, and had 3 or 4 short trips in this awesome 2016. Last but not least, I cut my hair. A short one. I had a super stressful year-end-life that made me feel like wanna cut my hair short. And I made it, before 2016 ends. I walked into the salon that I used to visit with a heart of impulsive force and told my hairdresser, "I wanna cut my hair short."

2016, No Regret.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe