22/365: YES, I tried my best to smile.

January 22, 2017

I don't know what happened to me recently, I feel extra emotional and stressful every single day.
People thinks I'm crazy, I'm stupid, I'm weird, I'm happy, but actually I'm not, I feel nothing at all.
I knew life is too short to be anything but happy.
I knew my friends and family care about me.

After Momo passed away and this made me feel that life is too short and fragile again.
Here one moment, gone the next.
Please appreciate everything in your life and enjoy your life.
I'm appreciated and I already tried my best to put on that SMILE on my face.
(But deep inside my heart, I still can't forget the pain.)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe