19/365: Goodbye my love.

January 19, 2017

She is the one who changed my life. She is the one who makes me happy.
She is my best friend in this world and why I love her so much?
She shares our lives in a way that most other animals can't.
She is friendly, smart and loyal as well.
she loves me, loves human companionship.
She can't wait to greet me at the end of a hard day.
She waits for me by the door, face smiling, mouth open, and tail wagging.

When I'm feeling blue, she will remain by my side silently comforting me.
When I'm happy, she will leap about me and share in my joy.

She gave me the best of herself.
Her love, loyalty, unconditional acceptance and affection, playfulness and companionship.
I owed her a promise and I can't even make it now, sorry.
Goodbye my love, Momo.


Love,
Colney

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe