18/365: Trying to survive.

January 18, 2017

As I mentioned earlier, I'll be extra busy recently. The truth is, the campus is like my home now, not that type of second home, it's my home. I stay there like almost whole day. Broadcasting students' life very hard core. Especially UTAR students. If you think that our Final Year Project is under our course structure, unfortunately it is not. And it will not gain any extra curriculum marks like other course students did. We are now all trying to survive throughout this semester.

It's a hectic final year, and we're gonna play it.
P/S: I just finished my general meeting just now.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe