16/365: Last trimester begins.

January 16, 2017

Happy Monday people! Last trimester begins and it was super congested because of this. Well, it's a 10 a.m. class. I felt super excited and can't wait to meet my friends already. The first day of the semester still a good one for me. Everything goes smooth but...

Class CANCELLED.


I can't even remember how many hours I have been waiting at there? Actually I can go back at 3:30 p.m. but the lecturer of that class (I don't even know who he is) didn't inform us anything at all. He just simply didn't appear in that class and we don't know what is the reason behind it. I hope he is healthy and didn't meet anything bad. However, he didn't inform us about the cancellation of the class is his fault.

This is a kind of Monday Blue I couldn't stand to have.
PS: I went back at 7 something after my dinner.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe