15/365: Accident.

January 15, 2017

Goodbye, my last sem break. Yeppp, it's finally almost over! Sixteenth day in 2017, classes begin and I can't wait to survive in these 14 study weeks and 4 exam weeks. (Starting to countdown huh?) LOL. Wait, back to the topic now.

When I'm on my way driving back to my hometown (It's Cheras) just now, I had a car accident. A dark purple MYVI in front of me emergency break suddenly. So, yea, BANG. Not a big one, it's just a small kiss. Then, the lady driver (and her passengers) came down from that car smiled and said, "It's okay." And then we live happily ever after hahahaha! No lahhh, then we ciao. Story ends.

Luckily, our cars are okay.
Luckily, we are both kind.
Luckily, I met a good one.

WUE7888, thanks a lot.
(You all can go and buy TOTO already.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe