14/365: It’s just part of it.

January 14, 2017

Hey peeps, it’s Saturday again. I’m currently enjoying my last trimester break while cleaning my room and wardrobe. It’s a super-messy-cleaning-condition as the clothes of mine are more than you can imagine. It's a little mountain I would say. And I’m the one who say, “I have absolutely nothing to wear.” Lol.

I take everything out and ask myself if I still want them. A few questions such as “Does it still fit? Have I worn it in the last 12 months? Would I wear it again? If I saw it in a store now, would I buy it? Do I love the way it looks on me? Is it damaged?” If I answered NO to one or more of these questions, it probably isn’t my thing anymore.

 Can you see that?

It’s just part of it.

I won’t sell the old items if they are not torn or broken, I will donate instead.
Okay guys, I’m gonna continue to pack them now. Till then, xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe