11/365: I slipped and fell down.

January 11, 2017

It’s another “amazing” day as I went to a public health clinic to have my yearly check-up early in the morning, but there's a weird incident happened. Yes, I slipped and fell down half a flight of stair. I was moaning in pain (about 2 minutes.) My stomach area touched the ground first and I don’t know why, so I had a very pain experience on this at first. I was lying on the floor and people was looking at me like I kena bang by a car or just had a car accident. Someone lifts me up and I remembered I was lying on the chair and my upper back felt the pain. Pain af.

The moment when I realised I sit on a chair, I was thinking if I should go back to the clinic and let the doctor check again or maybe I can take some medicine again? Well, I didn’t. It was a real-pain-condition that I never had before. After that, I realised my left knee and right wrist got hurt and they were bleeding that time. Then, I bound those wound, wait, actually I just covered the wound with some loose plaster. I was lying in my bed after that (almost 4 hours) and I can’t even move my body as the pain is real.


The pain is real. Internal injured my stomach area and my upper back. I can walk slowly now.
Some even asks me to find a Sifu to massage my affected area. Thanks everyone for your concerning. I can take care of myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe