12/365: Result released. Felt relieved.

January 12, 2017

What's up peopleeeee! My wrist and knee still pain like hell. Wait.. You know what? My last trimester examination result released already just now! When I saw the official announcement from my uni, I was like... "What?!! 3.00p.m.?!!" (It's 3:15p.m. that time!)

ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS
RE:   Notification of December 2016 Examination Results        

Please be informed that Notification of Results (NOR) for December 2016 Examination will be released according to the following schedule on Thursday, 12 January 2017:


Faculty: Faculty of Creative Industries
Date: 12/1/2017 (Thursday)
Time: 3.00 p.m.

Well, not the best one, but still consider okay already for me.
GPA still maintain above 3.0, happy and satisfied enough.


Wait, another happy thing is...


Ed Sheeran newest album, ÷ out 3rd March 2017, Friday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe