Recap: Goodbye 2016

December 31, 2016

OhMyGOD! OhMyGODD! 
I can't believe 2016 is coming to an end very soon! 
Where did this year go?!! 
Let's have a recap for this year!

I had a short foodie trip with a bunch of awesome friends (Aman, Yiming, WenWen and CTH to be exact), PC is the one who brought us around, at Klang.


I worked as a part timer at a restaurant/ cafe to gain experience.

First year without grandma. I felt quite sad about it.

Met my long lost friends.

Went to a temple with Mok, my beloved lecturer who never taught me before. LOL.

Met this girl who own the same name with me.

Participated in ACS's Drama Group.

It is a Chinese Blackbox Drama, named "A Chain of Ghost Stories about their Love". It is a story revolves around a bunch of university students who are adventurous and full of curiosity verifying "The Campus Mysterious Six" incidents spreading in their university. I knew it is hard, of course it is hard, but I love it. I'm feeling proud to be one of the actresses in this black box drama because I didn't even know that I can act actually. I knew lots of new friends from this drama and I'm truly appreciated about our friendship after that. They are some awesome people who can make me laugh like no tomorrow and some of them even became my besties after that.

As fierce as you see.

Thanks for appearing in my life. 

I finished the race - Nike We Run KL 21k this year.

Bought a new lappie like finally (broke till the max).

Worked from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm, Mon-Fri.

I didn't even know I can do it.

Maybe I can write another post for this.

From...

Till.. (My last day)

Her graduation. (When is my turn?)

My second run on this 2016 - Standard Chartered.

And my third run on this year - Puma Night Run.

Last project before I off.

Registered as a voter like finally!

Cameron Highlands trip with family.

My cousin's wedding day!

Kluang 5D4N trip is freaking awesome!!

PC's birthday party!

My BC group photo.

Work hard, capture hard. LOL.

Visit FamilyMart like finally.

What else? Let's say goodbye to 2016 and WELCOME 2017!

Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May you all have an awesome holiday! Safe journey to those who are travelling too!
Till then, xoxo.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe