Review: NEESYA Skincare Brightening Hydration Set

April 25, 2016


I know NESSYA Skincare since 2015 and it is actually one of my favourite skin care brands in Malaysia. I did not expect too much as first as I mentioned before, but I could not stop from using them now. For this Brightening Hydration Set, I have been using them more than one month already and I can say that I love how they work magically on my face. I feel more confident with their premium quality in their small bottles. Well done NEESYA Skincare! For today's post, I will do a short review on this Brightening Hydration Set from NEESYA Skincare which is my favourite skincare product of the month! Now, let me tell you more about this.



NEESYA Skincare Brightening Hydration Set:
1.  Brightening Gel Cleanser (Soap Free) - 100 ml
2.  Brightening Toner - 100 ml
3.  Illuminating Essence - 65 ml
4.  Brightening Day Cream (SPF 20) - 50 ml



1. NEESYA Brightening Gel Cleanser (Soap Free)

Crystal Clear Gel

Actually this soap-free cleanser will not have this much of foam, but I just like to see all those foam, that is why I lather it so much. But, it ends up with foam-less when I massage onto my face as shown in the photo below.

Massage gently onto your face.

This silky cleanser helps prepare skin to receive maximum moisture and brightening effects of the Neesya skin care range by dissolving skin-dulling surface impurities without stripping the skin of essential moisture. Formulated with Silver Vine Extract (anti-protein oxidation) and Alpha-Melight ® (Skin Whitening Effect), skin benefits from brightening effects even during essential cleansing, while extract of Hamamelis (Witch hazel), Aloe and Vitamin B5 hydrate and soften skin.

How to use: 
1. Squeeze a peanut sized amount of gel and mix it with water.
2. Massage onto a damp face and neck.

3. Rinse thoroughly. 
4. Dry with tissue or wash towel and follow up with your toner, serum/ essence and moisturiser.


2. NEESYA Brightening Toner

Rub gently with a cotton pad.

This refreshing treatment toner contains anti-carbonylation and brightening properties from Silver Vine extract and Alpha-Melight™. Provides an anti-oxidant shield to help brighten and protect skin while Hammamelis and Aloe extract soothe, hydrate, soften and prepare the skin to receive the optimal benefits of the Neesya skin care range.

How to use: 
1. Apply after every cleansing to balance the skin pH and to maximise product absorption.
2. Saturate a cotton pad with toner smooth over face and neck.


3. NEESYA Illuminating Essence

Transparent and watery in texture.
Visibly boosts skin luminosity with LumiScience°® Technology through a 360° approach. Skin regains its translucent appearance as skin is brightened, hydrated and protected against damaging free radicals and oxidative stress. Results: An illuminated and more even toned complexion.


1. Silver Vine extract helps reduce the protein carbonylation levels and enhances skin transluscency.
2. Alpha-­Melight™ helps fight dark spots, soothes and clarifies skin to optimize radiance and luminosity.
3. Natural complex of watermelon, apple and lentil extracts helps skin regain optimum hydration levels by restoring skin cellular fluidity and natural moisturising factors.
4. Bio­‐technologically derived yeast proteins, fortified with minerals of diamond, mother of pearl, turquoise and opal help smoothen, refine skin texture, and promote skin radiance.
Applied twice daily, fatigued, dull, uneven toned, dehydrated skin regains its glowing radiance.
How to use:
1. After cleansing and toning. Pour apply 4-5 drops and spread over face and neck.
2. Gently tap until fully absorbed and always follow-up with a moisturizer or face cream.
3. Apply twice daily, morning and evening.


4. NEESYA Brightening Day Cream with SPF 20

White in colour.

Use appropriate amount of it.
A skin brightening gel-cream that provides day time protection against environmental and oxidative stress. Formulated with Silver Vine Extract and AlphaMelight™, this brightening complex helps diminish skin discoloration and illuminate complexion. Broadspectrum sunscreen formula provides a shield against damaging UV rays while hyaluronic acid, sodium lactate and aloe extracts hydrate and smoothen skin, reducing the appearance of fine dehydration lines.
How to use: 
1. For best results, ensure that skin is perfectly cleansed and toned first.
2. Apply the Lumiscience°® Illuminating Essence or Hydrating Serum to maximise hydration or/and brightening effects.
3. Smooth an even layer of Brightening Day Cream over the face and neck in smooth strokes.

..............................................................

Before I give my thoughts and comments on this brightening hydration set from NEESYA Skincare, I would like to recommend one of my favourite products from this company. Taadaa! It's NEESYA Brightening Eye Contour Gel (However, this product is not included in this Brightening Hydration Set). Just because I wish to have a more perfect look (Wish to have that pair of not-that-tired-eyes to be exact), that's why I use this brightening eye contour gel with this NEESYA Brightening Hydration Set.

Another must-have from NEESYA Skincare:
LumiScience° Brightening Eye Contour Gel - 30 ml.

 I really really love this eye contour gel as it can diminish dark eye circles, puffiness, smoothen and firm my eyes magically. Just pat this eye gel around your eye area gently, blending gently from inward to the outward corner, it can provides immediate optical brightening effect.

And this is my recent brightening-look selfie.

Thoughts after use: 
NEESYA Brightening Gel Cleanser is a soap-free cleanser that suitable for all skin type. It might not that dense and creamy, but it actually can help in removing excessive sebum on my face and most importantly I will not feel dry after each cleanse! Will I repurchase them in the future? Definitely YES. 

As for NEESYA Brightening Toner, this is a must-have-product especially if you have a dull skin. I found that it is effective yet gentle enough on my skin. It sloughs away my dull skin & impurities effectively. I use this product few weeks already, it is quite watery and can be absorbed into the skin instantly with no any greasy feelMy skin looks brighter now without any breakouts. 

I used the NEESYA Illuminating Essence more than one month already. It is quite watery, so please be more alert while you are using it. It can be absorbed completely right after I apply it on my face and neck, with no sticky and oily feel at all, a big thumb up for this! As it claims, I can feel my face more hydrated and brightens after that although I did not have much problems on my face. This illuminating essence is really not bad, you can try it too if you are interested.

Brightening Day Cream however, 
I can see the improvements on my face for this whole month. My skin feels so soft and smooth day by day. I can't say that it can change your skin condition suddenly, but it can help you to reduce the appearance of fine dehydration lines. What I like the most? The Broadspectrum sunscreen formula that provides a shield against damaging UV rays. 



NEESYA Skincare Brightening Hydration Set

Thanks for reading guys!
For more information, please log on to below links.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe