Review: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion and Hydrating Milk

August 26, 2015


If you have not read my last post on Beauty Talk of Hada Labo yet, click here, it is a date with the renowned Taiwanese beauty guru, Xiao Kai. For today's post, I will do a review on the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion and Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Milk. Please continue to read my post to discover how amazing of these skin care products.

For this Super Hyaluronic Acid (HA) range, they combine four (4) types of HA to deeply hydrate our skin, help to preserve its optimum moisture balance, and help our skin to have a better absorption for our next skin care products. The large size HA will form a layer of moisture retaining to protect skin from moisture loss. It covers the medium size HA firmly to have a powerful double layer moisture-locking shield to lock in moisture. For your information, this bottle of Hydrating Lotion (orange colour) is the rich texture HA, it suitable for dry or normal skin; Light texture HA (green colour) is suitable for all skin types.




#1 Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion Details:
From: Made in China.
Weight: 170 ml NET.
Colour: Transparent.
Fragrant: Free of fragrances.

Where to buy: Available at all leading pharmacies nationwide.
Price: RM 59.30.





#2 Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Milk Details:
From: Made in China.
Weight: 90 ml NET.
Colour: White.
Fragrant: Free of fragrances.

Where to buy: Available at all leading pharmacies nationwide.
Price: RM 58.90.







Thoughts after use:
For this bottle of Hydrating Lotion (orange colour), I would like to suggest to non-oily skin type users. I know, I know, all Malaysian have a more complicated skin problems. Thus, I would like to suggest to use the green colour (light texture) Hydrating Lotion in the morning, while the orange colour (rich texture) can be used at night or before sleep. Yes, this is a must-have hydrating lotion to improve my dehydrated skin and balance my skin pH. I used this bottle of HA Hydrating Lotion few weeks already, it is quite watery and can be absorbed into the skin instantly with no greasy feel. 

Anyway, a moisturizer is a must after the hydrating lotion. Thus, I use this Hada Labo Super HA Hydrating Milk to continue my hydrating-journey! It is not as watery as the hydrating lotion of course! It has a richer texture and I feel that it can infuse my skin with moisture and give me a healthier glowing look. My skin becomes smoother and softer without any breakouts. It really offers me a good nourishing hydration. My skin looks radiant and beautiful now. Give them a try and you will fall for them. 


Thanks for reading guys! ♥
Log on below links to know more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe