Review: Neesya Skincare Part 2

June 24, 2015



I have been using Neesya Skincare products more than one month already and I can say that I love Neesya Skincare so much right now. Peeps, I never know that they can magically make me feel so confident with their premium quality in their small bottles... (Words in previous post: Click here.)


  • Hydrating Serum (RM 125)
  • Brightening Eye Contour Gel (RM 119)
  • Age Defence Moisturiser (RM 125)
  • UV Shield PA+++ SPF 30 (RM 79)
  • Eye & Lip Makeup Remover (RM 49)

For today's post, I will do a quick review on their skincare products first which including:
1. 
UV Shield PA+++ SPF30 (20 ml), and
2. Eye & Lip Maekup Remover (100 ml)



Well sealing.

With NEESYA's sticker.

1. UV Shield PA+++ SPF 30, RM 79.

Texture.


For this NEESYA UV Shield SPF30 PA+++, its texture is quite watery but it's not as watery as you think. Why? Because it is actually quite hard to blend. With the LumiScience Technology, it inhibits oxidation of the cells at the stratum corneum. I know, I know, it means it can enable your skin to maintain it's translucent appearance. Also, the Titanium Dioxide and Octinoxate formulae are the main ingredients that provide broad spectrum protection from damaging UVA and UVB rays. The Silver Vine extract, which was often seen in many of Neesya's product, was included in the product to enhance skin translucency. It can help your skin to achieve diamond like clarity and translucence for diamond-like skin. Overall result is good as it contains:
  1. Whitening Effect
  2. Defense: Shields skin against UV-induced loss of firmness
  3. Repair: Restores youthful glow, moisture barrier
  4. Relief: Soothes skin



Instructions:
Smooth an even layer on cleansed, toned and moisturized face. Apply before outdoor activities. Re-apply after towel-dry or swimming, it is suitable for water-sports.

My thought:
Its texture quite watery as I mentioned above, but it is hard to blend. Ya so please apply appropriate amount like how I apply in the photo above. Actually 5 dots will do. It can be absorbed quickly right after I apply it on my face and neck. I can feel my face is more protective after using this product. 




2. Eye & Lip Make Up Remover, RM 49.

Shake well before using.

As you see in the photo above, two phases separately equally: the oil and water. This makeup remover is enriched with sunflower oil for anti-aging benefits of vitamin A,C and E. Also, the Pro-vitamin B5 softens and moisturises while conditioning eye lashes. 

Instructions:
Shake well till two phases are well combined and the entire product appears blue. Soak cotton pad with the makeup remover. Wipe the cotton pad gently over the eye or lips area to remove makeup. Repeat the process if it is needed.

My thought:
As it contains the active ingredient such as sunflower oil, Pro-vitamin B5, Vitamin A, C, and E, it can prevent aging and helps to soften the skin. It is quite oily for me but I think that it is quite gentle for my eyes since I didn't have any problems with it until today. Other than oily, I didn't have any other problems already. Below photos are some experiments of mine.

Shake well before using as usual. 
(Please ignore that kind of tired-after-party-face.)

Wipe it gently.

Lips also!

Quite satisfied with these results!


Wait, let's watch a advertisement from Neesya Skincare.

It also features in the Astro channels: Warna 132, 
Maya HD 135, Mustika HD 134, Oasis 106, and Prima 105.





That's all for today's post!

Hope you all like it!

Till then, xoxo.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe