Review: ElishaCoy Always Nuddy CC Cream + Vivid Party Green Apple Magic Lipstick

June 16, 2015



First of all, I have to admit CC cream is not really my choice because they can't offer a good coverage. I tried ElishaCoy Always Nuddy CC Cream immediately right after I get it from Natta Cosme. If you don't know already, ElishaCoy is a Korean cosmetics and skincare brand. Their best selling products such as BB cream and CC cream are very popular. Anyway, let's see if this Always Nuddy CC cream can correct my skin.

As you might know, I have a dry combination skin and oily on my T zone. Most of the CC creams I tried seem to be more suitable for dry and dry combination skin, and same goes to Elisha Always Nuddy CC Cream. This CC cream is pretty lightweight and gives dewy finish, evens out my skin, and helps eliminating the redness. Cover my pores and some fine lines perfectly. For more coverage, concealer is still needed.




It is packaged in the 50 g tube.

ElishaCoy Always Nuddy CC Cream Details:
By : ElishaCoy
From : Made in Korea

Weight : 50 g
Functions: 10 in 1 (Whitening/ Anti-Wrinkle/ Hydration/ Correcting Skin Tone/ Correcting Skin Texture/ Covering Imperfection/ Long-Lasting/ Look Refreshed/ Excellent Application/ UV Protection)
Others: SPF 30/ PA+++
Availability : Natta Cosme
Price : About RM 129


Main Ingredients
Avocado oil, Jojoba seed oil, Glycerin, Shea butter, Baobab trees, Trehalose, Black bean extract, Cactus flower extract, Ceramide, Olive leaf extract, Birch sap, Bamboo sap, Hyaluronic acid, Squalane, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Equisetum arvense extract, Cranberry fruit extract, Fructan, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Poly glutaric acid, Tilia Platyphyllos Flower Extract, Lavender flower, butter orange flower.

(I know right, you all won't look at the ingredients. Let's have a look on details below.)
Black Bean Extract: Helps to retain moisture and suppleness
Olive Leaf Extract: Antioxidant/ Antibacterial

How to use
After primer/sunscreen/ moisturizer, apply appropriate amount of this CC Cream on your face. If you want to create a different finish, please mix this with your favorite foudation/ BB Cream as Always Nuddy CC Cream can control the cover and texture. 


Color capsules in white base pop.

For more coverage, concealer is still needed.

Thoughts after use:
The packaging itself does not show any "kawaii-ness", I think it is more prepare for the young adults and a more mature market. When used alone, this CC Cream is pretty lightweight and will not become oily as fast as other brands' CC Creams. Some of you might think that you will see an obvious color changes once you apply it on your face, NO, it is not. I only see the color changes from white to beige after I completely blend them. The cream is not as watery as other brands' cream, but, I can still blend them smoothly. I will mix it with my foundation for daily make up for a fresh and glowy finish. I always press out a black-bean-size of it for a whole application.

It has a significant brightening effect and it helps to even out my skin. My skin looks hydrated enough and it stay shine-free on my T-zone for few hours (I can't remember how many hours, but, at least five hours I think.) I can say that this CC cream is not greasy at all (My skin is just too dry!) and long lasting enough. However, it does not come with pump, that's why we should keep it in a box or other container to avoid the CC cream in the bag get pressed as they might come out a lot once the cap is accidentally opened. It only comes with one shade. I would definitely recommend this to those who have dry skin like me, it works surprisingly well.


ElishaCoy Vivid Party Green Apple Magic Lipstick

ElishaCoy Vivid Party Magic Lipstick (Green Apple) Details:
By : ElishaCoy
From : Made in Korea

Weight : 3 g

Functions: 7-in-1 (Primer/ Lip balm/ Lip Tint/ Lipstick/ Fixer/ Lip Liner/ Ultraviolet screening)
Availability : Natta Cosme


Main Ingredients:
Vegetable moisturizing ingredients (Shea butter, grape seed oil, argan oil, and pomegranate seed oil)

How to use:
For light color, touch twice or three times; 
For darker color, apply four times or five times.


Before. 

After.


Thoughts after use:
This premium lipstick has a last superior long and does not adhere or stick with the color changing reversal lipstick like magic when applied. After applying, remember to leave 10 seconds to confirm your desired color. The color will darken according to the temperature of your lips. The green can change to pink, it magically awesome with the color changes. I personally love this so much and the color will not disappear that fast like other lipstick. Thus, you no need to reapply it again and again. But, it will be slightly fade out if you drink hot beverage.


Wait, I have a good news for you guys!
Natta Cosme is having a RAYA PROMOTION now.
Just simply key in : RAYA2015
Then you can have your RM 6 voucher when you purchase above RM 100.
Hurry up! Before it's too late!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe