Penang: Street Art at Georgetown, Penang

May 20, 2015


Took a Georgetown Walking Map and start my journey of finding those street art. This is not my first time to find all these wall murals in Georgetown, but my second time. I just love to walk around and enjoy the food in my hands. Took quite some times to find these street art, and I didn't manage to have all the street art as some of them are just not my cup of tea. Because of these street art, I missed the chances to visit lot of places such as Purrfect Cat Cafe, Camera Museum, and Trick Art Museum. Anyway, I just want to share some photos here before I forget.




Jalan Penang.

Lebuh Armenian.

Actually it has a rat behind, but the awesome car block it. Orz.

Lebuh Armenian also.

Busy Bodhi Cafe, Lebuh Cannon.

Busy Bodhi Cafe, Lebuh Cannon.

Chew Jetty.

Random shop at Chew Jetty.

Lebuh Armenian also.

Lebuh Armenian also.
(Can you see the rat?)

Around Lebuh Chulia.

Around Lebuh Chulia also.

Around Lebuh Pantai and Lebuh Armenian.

Around Lebuh Ah Quee.

In an alley at Lebuh Ah Quee.

Wall murals can't last forever on the wall (actually nothing can last forever?), so please appreciate and visit them when they are still exist. All right, that's all for today's post, xoxo.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe