Little thoughts: Goldfish. Life is fragile.

May 02, 2015

.

Just an unforgettable memory in my life. I so want to record it before I forget because I think I won't keep other fish again anymore in my life. Thanks to one of my friends for these little cute goldfish. I started to take care of those little fish with my patient heart. The goldfish is actually the earliest fish to be domesticated and one of the most commonly kept aquarium fish. However, I only see those fish in that giant aquarium in my house when I was young. Only my dad love to keep fish with his patience. Every memories of kept aquarium fish is came from my dad, and everything's gone after he passed away. Goshh! This always make me think of him.




I actually don't dare to touch them on the very first day I had them.

They look so cute actually! 

I know how to keep fishes after I had them. Bought oxygen tank and anti-chlorine water to make sure they can grow and swim healthily. Their body is very cold, that's why they are classified as a coldwater fish, and can live in unheated aquaria at room temperature. However, rapid changes in temperature can kill them, especially if the tank is too small. Like all fish, goldfish do not like to be petted. Don't touch them always, it can endanger their health actually because it can cause the protective slime coat to be damaged.

The lifespan of goldfish in captivity can extend beyond 10 years. Both of them "passed away" and this made me feel that life is short and fragile again. Here one moment, gone the next. Please appreciate everything in your life and enjoy your life.


Goodbye.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That's the reason why I don't want to keep any fish or pets anymore, I had heartbreaking experience too! :(

    ReplyDelete

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe