Review: Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Skin Care Range

February 26, 2015



What a busy life I have recently, but I would like to do a quick review of Garnier Sakura White products that I got from The Butterfly Project Christmas Dinner 2014 today. If you have followed Garnier Malaysia FB page, you may notice that Garnier Sakura White products launched in October, 2013. I have been using Garnier's products since secondary school actually, and now I am going to do a review on this Sukura White range. It claims that our skin will become 60% more pinkish radiant in just one month. Not bad huh? Let's see my review now.




Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Cleansing Foam

Garnier Sakura White Gentle Cleasing Foam Details:
By : Garnier
From : Made in Malaysia

Weight : 100 ml
Others: With Sakura Extract
Availability : Watsons and Guardian store nationwide
Price : About RM 12

Enriched with Sakura Extract, it deeply and gently cleanses the skin to reveal fresh and pinkish radiant complexion.

Gently massage on wet face, rinse with water, and that's it!
It suitable even for sensitive skin.


Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Moisturizing Cream


Garnier Sakura White Moisturizing Cream Details:
By : Garnier
From : Made in Malaysia

Weight : 50 ml
Others: With Sakura Extract and SPF 21/ PA+++
Availability : Watsons and Guardian store nationwide
Price : About RM 24

Just spread evenly on your cleansed face and neck.

Thoughts after use:
The Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Cleansing Foam has a very light texture. I can see the lather instantly and of course it smells great with a very comfortable aroma! My face will leave moisturized with a tighter feel. Also, it helps reduce six signs of acne problems, so, why not right? People who wish to have a smooth skin texture can try this cleansing foam too. For the Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Moisturizing Cream however, I can see the pinkish of my face grows slowly day by day. It helps a lot actually because my skin tone used to be yellowish last time and it is very hard to change our original skin tone. I can't say that it can change your skin tone to pinkish suddenly with just one application, but it can help to prevent it to be darker or more yellowish. What I love the most? The scent of the Sakura extract and of course it is suitable for all skin type. I can recommend this Garnier Sakura range to all my friends and family as it has a very affordable price also! 


Till then, xoxo.

Garnier Malaysia FB page
The Butterfly Project Malaysia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe