Review: Shizens Lip Tattoo

January 01, 2015


Hello peeps! If you all have followed my Instagram @colney, you might know that I have my first Shizens Lip Tattoo in September 2014 and now I have my second one in this brand new year! How lucky I am! If you all remember my Butterfly Project Christmas Dinner post, I have mentioned about an awesome beauty box that given to all of us to review? Shizens Lip Tattoo is one of them! Thanks to The Butterfly Project and Shizens for this!

For your information, Shizens is an up and coming skin care and cosmetic brand. It offers a wide range of products from makeup to skin care, and Lip tattoo is one of the Shizens star products! It adds a spread of moisture to relieve the formation of fine lines and helps to lighten dark pigmented lips, gradually turn them into rosy tones. Amazing right? Let's see the below photos to know more about it.



Shizens Lip Tattoo Details
By : Shizens
From : Made in Korea
Weight : 8 ml / 0.28 fl oz

Color : White turns baby pink or rosy tones
Fragrance : Fragrance-Free
Others : Relieve the formation of fine lines & lighten dark pigmented lips
Price : RM 168

The brush tip.


Before | Pale with fine lines

Apply on lips evenly.

After | Turn to moisturized baby pink.

Natural enough!

Thoughts after use:
I love this Lip Tattoo so much! The pearl white colour will change to a pink shade after a while as I mentioned before. It makes my lips look naturally rosy, perfectly match with my lips and quite long-lasting. I like to use this lip tattoo on its own for a natural look or under my lipstick for moisturizing purpose. Or you can use it on your cheeks to have natural blusher effect! The price however, it is pricey compared to others. Anyway, it is awesome and I like it so far! You all may find it at all Shizens outlets.


Thanks for reading guys!
Click below links to know more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe