Review: Sakol Hotel (国际大酒店), Hatyai, Thailand

January 20, 2015

If you all have followed my Instagram @colney, you might know that I had a short trip at Hatyai, Thailand in the beginning of this month, this year. Every end is just a new beginning. It is a very sudden decision and very memorable 4D3N "Eat" Trip.  I appreciate all the smooth stretches in my life and this little trip reminds me about one of my favourite quotes, "When I look back on my life, I see pain, mistakes, and heartache. When I look in the mirror, I see strength, learned lessons, and pride in myself." Just forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you. Those are the bumps that make your journey becomes meaningful and memorable. Okay, let's forget the past and enjoy the journey of your life like me! I'm going to do a short review of my accommodation in this Hatyai trip.


Just few steps from Odean Supermarket.




Arrived time: 12.00 p.m. (Thailand time GMT+7)
All thanks to my mom because she suggested this Sakol Hotel to me. Sakol Hotel considered as a very affordable hotel to me as it is located in the heart of downtown Hatyai (only 20 minutes drive from Hatyai International Airport), but the price rate per room is cheaper than others and of course with the satisfied facilities. Moreover, it is just steps from fine dining, shopping, and entertainment venues.

When I arrived, they gave me check in right immediately I told them I need a room. Yes, I remembered that it is a sunny Tuesday and I went there without booking any rooms because it is not a peak season.


In front of the hotel.

Reception Corner.


This is the place where guests eating their breakfast here.
For your information, they provide only some biscuits with coffee and other beverage.

I don't mind it didn't provide any heavy breakfast because the main purpose of this short trip is to "eat outside" and have a "little" walk in this country. To rest, to eat, to walk, and of course to enjoy! Below photo is the simple design of the room. Two single bed, LED TV, WIFI, hair dryer, dressing-table, a corner of sofa-reading-area, and an attached bathroom.

Inside the room.

Verdict: 8 out of 10.
Located at the downtown Hatyai, it is very convenient to go everywhere with a walking distance especially if you wanna have a night walk on the downtown street. It has an enclose private car park also for room guests. As I mentioned above, Sakol Hotel provides only some light breakfast in the morning, please make sure you wake up early if you want to try their biscuits and coffee. The room however, I feel so comfortable with their simple design, the environment is very satisfied and clean. One thing very impressed me is that their staffs are super friendly and helpful. For your information, you will need a plug adapter for the power sockets in Thailand.

Please book the room(s) by using the phone number provided below (it is easier and faster) as you can hardly find Sakol Hotel via online. The rooms are more expensive when you stay at weekend or public holiday/ peak season.


Thanks for reading guys!
Click below links if you are interested.


Sakol Hotel
Location : 47-48 Sanehanusorn Rd., Hat Yai Songkhla 90110, Thailand.
Phone : 0-7435-5500-3
Website : http://www.sakolhotelhatyai.com
Price Rates : 680 - 980 THB*
Number of Rooms : 108 rooms

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OKeee Mencoba browsing mencari Info Agen Travel Karimunjawa yang menyediakan Paket Wisata Karimunjawa Murah atau Paket Backpaker Karimunjawa dengan pelayanan yang istimewa sementara menyiapkan Spesial Honeymoon Karimunjawa yang Romantis, info juga bagi yang mencariTiket Kapal Karimunjawa untuk mengetahui update Jadwal Kapal Penyeberangan ke Pulau Karimunjawa, atau mencari Open Trip Karimunjawa biar rame dan lebih seru, jadwal open trip sesuai Jadwal Kapal ke Karimunjawa

    ReplyDelete

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe