Review: Power up your day with Oxydrinks

January 15, 2015




I have been sick for 2 weeks after my Thailand Trip, over-eating is not really a good thing! A healthy body is what I want now! Thanks to Modbox, I had my 22 blend with natural nutritious with Oxydrinks after that. This sugar free Oxydrinks with NO artificial colors, NO preservatives, NO cholesterol, NO trans fat, and NO dextrin. It selected with 22 types of good food to promote "Natural Wholefood" to all consumers, so it is suitable for vegetarian, growing children, elderly, people suffer from constipation, tummy bloat, hectic lifestyle, craving for snacks or quick meal. Sounds great! It promotes a healthy energy flow (oxygen) in our bodies and keep us vital.

For your information, you only need to add one (1) sachet of Oxydrinks into 150- 160 ml of warm water. Stir briskly until dissolved completely for drinking. You can adjust the amount of Oxydrinks according to individual preference. It can be added into your favorite beverages of course! For me, prepare a shaker is better as I am super lazy to stir it. LOL. Just shake well then I can drink it immediately!




Oxydrinks.

Oxydrinks Details
From : Made in Taiwan
Weight : 25 g per sachet
Taste : Brown rice with soy bean flavor
Availability: You can find it at Modbox.

Each sachet contains 22 natural nutritious!

A very healthy color of powder.


Can see the black sesame clearly.

Shake well with warm water and you can drink immediately!

It is something like this.

Thought after drink:
Yes, I care about my well so much! It contains only 103 Kcal per serving, thus, I do not need to worry about my daily calorie intake. =P The packaging is very convenient for us to bring it around and drink anytime, anywhere! The taste of brown rice with soy bean is awesome! But, some of the people just don't really like the brown rice taste. Nevermind, you can just simply add into your favorite beverage as I mentioned before. I can still chew the black sesame while drinking. It is awesome for optimum health especially when you eat too heavy for the past week, this Oxydrinks is good for you to "restart" your body in a light and gentle way! Till then, xoxo.



Thanks for reading guys!
Click below links to know more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe