Review: My 2015 Make Up

January 03, 2015

Awesome beauty box.

Thanks to The Butterfly Project Malaysia, I got a chance to try on these make up products in this brand new year! I have mentioned about an awesome beauty box that given to all of us on Butterfly Project Christmas Dinner before right? I am going to give a little thoughts on some of the make up products in the beauty box today. If you want to see my review on Shizens Lip Tattoo, click here.

This post is to create my 2015 natural make up look with the products given!
Beside the products below, I used Miss Hana CC cream and Hada Labo Air BB cream to create a quick base, Shizens Eye Charm for my eyebrow, Maybelline Colorstay Concealer, and Benefit Majorette Cream-to-Powder Booster Blush to enhance my look also.

My 2015 Make Up Products
1. Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner
2. Maybelline Electro Pop Baby Lips #Pink Shock
3. Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish #Berry Sexy
4. Collection Cosmetics Hotlights Lipgloss #Sparkle




1. Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

The packaging is quite cute with the ultra fine point tip!

Have you notice my charming eyeliner?

2.  Maybelline Electro Pop Baby Lips #Pink Shock

No worries, it won't pink like that when you apply on your lips!


3. Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish #Berry Sexy

#Berry Sexy 004

After | Before

4. Collection Cosmetics Hotlights Lipgloss #Sparkle

Built-in light and mirror, convenient to use at night or inside a dark room!

Can you see the built-in light? Awesome enough!

My 2015 Make Up

Thought after use:
Eyeliner is one of the most important cosmetics, you can choose a soft line for a natural look like me or a dramatic stroke to create a dramatic look. Being a fan of liquid eyeliner, I just can't resist Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner as it can make my eyes look more energetic and of course charming with its flexible and ultra fine point tip! The lips part however, Maybelline Electro Pop Baby Lips give my lips a sheer of baby pink neon color. I felt my lips more moisturized, more supple and smoother after each use!The watermelon flavor is quite "tasty" also! For the Collection Cosmetics Hotlights Lipgloss, the built-in light and the mirror are quite amazing and very convenient for us, especially when we want to apply it at night. Shimmering lips make me feel so great and it is not sticky at all, amazing right? A long-lasting nail polish from Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish, it has an easy-flow brush which I like the most! I just simply apply one layer to see the color and I think that this color not really that match with my hands? But the glittering nail color is quite pretty and awesome actually. If you want to have a more solid color, you can apply more layers on your nails. 


These are the products I used in this post!

Thanks for reading guys!
Click below links to know more.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe