Review: My 2015 Beauty Regime

January 12, 2015

Butterfly Beauty Box.

Hello peeps! I'm still very sick after my Thailand trip, but I have to update my blog so that you all won't leave me right? LOL. Well, now back to the Butterfly Beauty Box again! If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here to view back my Butterfly Project Christmas Dinner, or review on Shizens Lip Tattoo, and My 2015 Make Up. Thanks to The Butterfly Project Malaysia, there is some products in that beauty box can kick start my 2015 beauty regime. What I love about the products? Continue to read if you are interested!

These are the products for me to indulge myself:
1. L'Occitane En Provence Velvet hand Cream
2. Always 21 Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Mist
3. Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shampoo
4. Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask
5. Nature Republic Snail Solution Hydrogel Mask Sheet




1. L'Occitane En Provence Velvet Hand Cream, 10 ml

2. Always 21 Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Mist, 100 ml

3. Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shampoo, 400 ml

The bubbles of the shampoo!


Thanks GOD! It won't make my hair feels dry and it smells awesome!

4. Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask

I'm sorry if I scared you, HAHAHAHAHA!
*Looks like Ultraman weyy! XD

5. Nature Republic Snail Solution Hydrogel Mask Sheet

I love this mask! Transparent hydrogel mask sheet is just so nice!

Snail slime? *Ahem*


Thoughts after use:
There are too many people that make the mistake in believing that it is not necessary to put hand cream on everyday. However, hand cream is a must for me and it can keep your age disguised by taking great care of your hands. I have been having dry hands for quite some times and there are many lotions in the market that can't really moisture my hands. L'Occitane En Provence Velvet Hand Cream has a rich and smooth texture which helps to nourish and soften my hands. Not only this, but the vibrant sweet fragrance also can make me feel extra relax. 

For the Always 21 Aloe Vera Gel Mist, I love the natural Aloe Vera scent so much! You will love it too trust me! I mist my skin after cleanse my face and before the application of moisturizer. I will reapply as needed to replenish moisture or re-set makeup. It can be absorbed quickly! My face feels moisturized after each use and I love this easy spray as I can use it anytime, anywhere!

As you all know, color-treated hair can fade easily. It is so hard to maintain our hair color depth right? Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shampoo helps to maintain our vibrant hair color up to nine weeks? I used this product about four weeks already and I can say that I love it, no doubt! I love the scent of this shampoo also! It smells awesome! 

For the mask sheet part, Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask hydrates my skin and gives a quite long lasting moisture retention to it. If you suffer from dry or dehydrated skin like me, you might like to try this too. I can feel my skin became softer, smoother, plumped after apply it. Nature Republic Snail Solution Hydrogel Mask Sheet however, this is the must have for me! I had heard about those Korean facial products with snail slime that can really moisturize our face, reduce our wrinkles and so on. You know what? I have to say this product has left my skin feeling very soft and smooth. It was kind of amazing actually. I love the design of the mask because it is transparent and split into the upper and down part which can be perfect fit to our face. The only problem for me is the price. Most of these snail products are on the pricey side. I am sure they are worth it but it is a bit out of my budget. Overall, I love this mask so much as it is a great product. I will definitely buy some in the future. 

Till then, xoxo.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe