Happy New Year 2015 ♥

January 01, 2015

Happy 2015 Everyone!!!

I can't believe that 2015 is finally here! Yes, it is finally here, it is a brand new year and a new chance for a fresh start! *Tears drop* You all know I'm a girl who love to cry for anything right? I am just too honest about my emotions and not afraid to admit my own vulnerability to feel something deeply inside my heart.

Let's say goodbye to 2014 and WELCOME 2015! Don't look so far into the future, don't screw this awesome 2015. No one can go back in time, so.. Please ENJOY this year with appreciation and learn the lessons from your tough year! You will realise that everything is light when you review it back.

Be more awesome than last year!
Happy New Year, Bonne Année!
Safe journey to those who are travelling too! ♥


Till then,
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe