Review: Hada Labo 3 in 1 Perfect Gel (Essence + Moisturizer + Sleeping Mask )

May 06, 2014

Hada Labo 3-in-1 Intense Hydration Perfect Gel

Introducing Hada Labo Moisturizing Perfect Gel, a perfect combination of essence, moisturizer and sleeping mask. Formulated with 5 powerful moisturizing ingredients to provide your skin an ultimate intense hydration, 3 in 1 gel in just one jar. It can be your essence, moisturizer and sleeping mask, so, why not?



Hada Labo Perfect Gel Details:
By : Mentholatum.
From : Manufactured in China.
Volume : 80 g NET.
Color : Transparent.
Fragrant : Free of fragrances.
Others : pH balanced, low irritation, free of mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.
Where to buy : Available at all leading pharmacies nationwide.
Price : RM 85.90.

With 5 powerful moisturizing ingredients.


The texture : Transparent | Sticky

HA, Super HA & Nano HA.

Five powerful moisturizing ingredients?
1. Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Replenishes skin nutrients & refines skin for healthy radiant skin.
2. Three (3) types of Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- To provide intense and long lasting hydration.
3. Ceramide
- Continuously penetrates moisture into the skin to deeply hydrate & repair dehydrated skin.

Directions:
- Take appropriate amount and spread over your face & neck after applying toner/ lotion.
- Massage gently to allow absorption into your skin.
- For better results, use with other Hada Labo products.

Thoughts after use:
Hada Labo Moisturizing Perfect Gel is a must-have-product especially if you have dehydrated/ super-dry-skin like me. I found that it is effective, my face is moisturized enough when I wake up on the next morning, yes, I applied them before I sleep. It is so sticky I would say, full of HA, for nourishing & preserving the moisture level, moisturizing my skin and leaving it hydrated and supple from the inside out. But for the oily skin type, I think you all can try to apply a thin layer and try the texture first, to see whether it is suitable to your skin. Actually, I love this product very much as it is 3-in-1 Perfect Gel, it can be essence, moisturizer and sleeping mask. So nice! I'm lazy enough to apply "tons" of products on my face. This one just so nice, just apply it after toner, then I can "jump" in my bed already. *wink* Anyway, if you wanna use it in the morning and wear your make up, please make sure that you apply ONLY a thin layer, don't be so greedy. Day after day your skin will become supple as you want. Till then, xoxo.



Thanks for reading guys! ♥
Log on below links to know more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe