Fashion : OOTD with matching gadgets

April 26, 2014

Hi all! Did I tell you that Spring/ Summer Fashion Trend in 2014 is all about pastel colours, primary colours and metallic golds and silvers? But when gadgets meet fashion? Oh NO! Who say tech gadgets have to be boring? Attached with this info-graphic now to show you how awesome of mixing up your style to match the gadgets as we always on the go with our mobile phones, camera and tablets. Tech gadgets features are Nintendo 3DS, iPhone 5s, iPad Air and Fujifilm Instax Mini in 4 different outfits! ♥



For me, I will definitely choose the 4th "Spring in mint" Style for a noon date. You know what, I love pastels so much and I had my own Instax mini 25 (In case you are interested on my review of Instax mini, click here.) This ( Floral + Mint ) inspired outfit looks simple yet young and sweet, it's a good choice for a speed dating? *Dreaming*

I will choose the 2nd "My Little Black Dress" Style for a dinner. As it stated, every girl needs a perfect Little Black Dress (Alright, I have tons of Black Dress, FML.), just match your little black and sexy dress with metallic golds, and add a little more for your iPhone 5s with the case-mate case to upgrade your style. You will be perfectly charming, who knows your prince is waiting for you? *Dreaming again*



This post is for reference, and
Thanks to ipmart for today's info-graphic!
Wanna have some new tech gadgets now? Click here to shop.
Thanks for reading guys! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe