Review: NIVEA’s rinse off body lotion

March 09, 2014

I am a NIVEA girl. *wink*
Follow my Instagram: @colney

Do you know that 70% of women in Malaysia do not apply body lotion daily (Source from TNS Brand Health Tracking Malaysia Females, 2013)? Are you one of them? Most of the people only use body lotion once in a while because they do not have the time to sit around and wait for their lotion to dry off. For some of the people who sweat easily and quickly, they do not like the sticky moisturizing feel of the body lotion especially in the hot weather.

But how many of you apply body lotion after every shower? For me, hmm.. I apply it after each shower last time. Last time? Yes. I feel that application of body lotion is a must as my skin is always feel dry and itchy especially after swimming with all the chemical water (chlorine). After I stop all my swimming-exercise, I'm getting less and less to apply body lotion because I am kinda impatient with it, and impatient to wait for it to dry off. Oppss! What a "good" habit of mine. Please don't learn it. =P

The weather recently is extremely hot in Malaysia, who else will apply body lotion after each shower? This is torturing when you just finish shower and you starting to sweat again in few seconds, how to apply the sticky-body-lotion right? Well, I am here to tell you that this will no longer be a problem! Introducing NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (a.k.a. rinse off body lotion), the revolutionary new way for silky soft, water-like looking skin everyday without stickiness! Waiting for your body to absorb body lotion is now a past tense! ~\(≧▽≦)/~ Yes, you didn't see it wrong! Same concept with the hair conditioner, NIVEA latest In-Shower Skin Conditioner is meant to be used during shower (right after shower gel). Just rinse it off then you can say "Hi" to the moisturized silky soft skin without any uncomfortable sensation. Convenient, save your time and affordable!



NIVEA is one of the most recognised and trusted skin and beauty care brands.
Since 1911, the year NIVEA creme was born, they have been close to consumers; offering us compelling and innovative products.


NIVEA's Body Lotion In-Shower Skin Conditioner Details:
From : Made in Thailand.
Weight: 250 ml NET.
Fragrant : Signature-NIVEA-Lotion-Smell (Refreshing light fragrance).
Others : Enriched with Almond Oil.
Where to buy : Available in major pharmacies or supermarkets.
Price: RM 16.90.

It comes in two (2) variants:
1. NIVEA In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner (Almond Oil) for dry skin.
2. NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner (Sea Minerals) for normal skin.

I am now skip the stickiness and the wait with the perfect solution to have my silky soft skin! O(∩_∩)O
How it works? It is the first rinse-off body lotion that moisturizing so much quicker and easier!
1. Cleanse your body with shower gel as usual.
2. Apply the new NIVEA Body Lotion In-Shower Skin Conditioner.
3. Rinse it off & dry yourself.
4. Get dressed and you are ready to go without stickiness!


As you can see, the comparison above show that
the skin conditioner has a smooth texture while the body lotion has a thick texture. 

I can feel a thin layer of  protection (moisture veil) on my skin immediately!

Thumb up for this revolutionary rinse off body lotion! ♥



Thoughts after use:
I don't have to get up early to put on my body lotion after shower anymore! ↖(^ω^)↗ It is simple, easy and convenient as I don't need to leave the conditioner on my skin before rinse it off like hair conditioner. Enriched with Almond Oil, it can quickly absorbed by my wet skin and deeply replenishes moisture. After rinsing, it leaves my skin feeling velvety smooth and supple instantly without any greasiness feel. For the price however, it is affordable enough. Amazing right? I think that it will be a star product/ must-have-item for everyone in the future. Kindly remind, please be aware of the remaining residues from floor, it may make the floor slippery!

I will make time for indulging the guilty pleasure of moisturizing without hassle and stickiness from this 2014! How about you? Waitttt.. Check out the below "The Sexy In-Shower Experiment" before you experience this awesome product yourself! It is fun enough to find out the secret towards smooth and sexy skin! =D



.
.
.

Say it out loud !
No more rough, cracked, dull, itchy and dry skin !
Let's make everyday a skin conditioner day !



Thanks for reading guys! 
For more information, please log on the below links.
NIVEA Website
NIVEA FB page
NIVEA Youtube

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a stuff! I really like the way you describe. A good body lotion is an essential part of a good skincare regime. So i regularly use sakare's body lotions.

    ReplyDelete

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe