Review: Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Mask

February 04, 2014

Origins Mask Series.

Hey peeps! How are you today? Everything goes smooth? Have a very FULL Chinese New Year? I had tons of junk food, dessert, biscuits, etc inside my stomach during Chinese New Year, suffer with happiness! Satisfied. But, I stayed up all night during this period and can't get enough sleep too, what a terrible lifestyle! My skin is starting to "complain" me with its action already recently. Sigh. Are you having the same problem like me? Use Origins Drink-Up Series Mask now before your skin is dehydrated!

I'm going to review Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Mask today! Heard that it can help to keep moisture levels high throughout the day? Sounds great right? You can click here to view Origins Mix & Mask Workshop to know more. ♥

Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask. 



Details of Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Mask.
From: Made in Canada.
Weight: 100 ml / 3.4 fl. oz.
Fragrant: Strong Apricot & Citrus Smell.
Price: RM 130.



Texture.

This overnight replenishing mask with nature's most nourishing nightcaps, Plant Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid(HA) and Apricot Kernel Oil can quench my tired, dehydrated, compromised skin instantly. There are also Avocado Oil and Mango Butters build up a reservoir for tomorrow. Japanese Seaweed however, it can prevent future moisture loss. Just gently massage the products onto clean face at bedtime for twice a week or as desired. Simple as that!


Thoughts after use:
I admit that I'm a lazy person, I usually can't put a mask on my face for 15- 30 minutes and doing nothing. So, Sleeping Mask always my choice to have a better skin condition due to my laziness. ╮(╯_╰)╭  We have time for good food and spend our time to scroll the internet non-stop, so mask our face is not the big problem to us right? Talk too much? Back to the mask now. I love the strong natural fragrant of this sleeping mask the most. ♥ It can really hydrate and quench my skin's thirst and I feel that my skin is refreshed, replenished on the next morning. However, I feel that it is not really suitable for oily skin as the texture of this sleeping mask is quite heavy for oily skin. I didn't have this type of problem but you can visit Origins Store and ask for more details. Kindly remind, please scrub your face 2 to 3 times per week for a better absorption of this mask. Anyway, it is very suitable for my dry skin and it helps a lot during my sleepless night during Lunar New Year. *thumbs up*


Last-year-me! Not bad huh? =P

Price: RM 130 for 2014.
Click here to find out more!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe