Review: Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner + Mask

February 18, 2014

Dry skin? Oh NO!
Don't let your dehydrated skin spoil your mood.

How was your day? Or how was your day during CNY? Gained weight? Please don't forget to pamper your skin during the sleepless night. Don't always pull an all-nighter on your study and work. Never too late to realise how amazing of Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner and Mask. Let's see my review now. *wink*

美肌の誌 
Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner + Mask 


Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner, 120 ml, RM 49.90.

With pump | Easier to control the amount you need.

1. Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf  Extract : Hydrate your skin and facilitate the metabolism which prepares fast absorbing of lotion.
- Natural mineral of Hydrolyzed Pearl : Bright up the skin tone and balance the pH value, it makes your skin soft and smooth.
- Glycoproteins : Increase the moisture level of skin by 60 % and keep the moisture balance in cuticle up to 15 hours or above.

2. Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask
- Hyaluronic acid & Collagen : Help to smooth out the skin texture.
- Ginkgo Biloba & Morus Nigra Leaf : Provide whitening effect.
- Pearl powder (contains marine micro-elements) : Helps to cool off and calm the skin, reduce wrinkles and pump up the moisture level. 

I love the pump design bottle!

It is always better to use cotton pads when you are using toner or lotion.

How about this nano mask?

Let's try its close-fitting mask cutting!

Super dewy skin I have after mask my face! ♥


Thoughts after use: 
For the nano toner, I like the pump-design-bottle because the texture is quite watery that you may not able to control the amount, but we can now control the appropriate amount of the toner with its pump. *Thumbs up for this.* Besides that, the refreshed natural scent can wake my skin up everyday without any sticky feel. Not only hydrates my skin, but also makes my skin soften and smooth. I can tell you that it can be absorbed very fast, it is very good for impatient people like me! Kindly remind, please use cotton pad while using toner for a better result. ♥ Nano mask however, it can effectively release essence nutrients into skin cells and calm my skin. I found that the material of the mask is good in quality as you won't easily tear the mask into two, three or four pieces. My skin is brighter, it nourishes my skin and I have a soft dewy skin after use. Tips for applying mask, put it in the fridge before you use it and you will feel its "cold" and calm your skin very well.

Till then, xoxo.
.
.
.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe