Review: PALMER'S® Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm with Vitamin E

January 15, 2014

Once used, and you're fell in love with this! ♥

If others ask me, "What is your favorite lip balm?" I will definitely introduce my all time favorite, PALMER'S® Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm to them. You know what, I had a pair of chapped and cracked lips before, just after my lovely-eighteen! I find tons of ways to get rid of chapped lips, but end up with only disappointed! I wish to find some lip balms that can easily get from anywhere and help me to prevent and "heal" my lips with affordable price. After test and try tons of lip balms, I found PALMER's finally! ↖(^ω^)↗

PALMER's is loved by millions, including such famous names as Beyonce and Hilary Duff. After the first time of using this product, I swear that I never stop from using it until now, Love it from my heart deeply. Founded in 1840, PALMER'S uses only the finest ingredients to provide consumers the highest quality formulas at prices that everyone can afford. PALMER'S has a global presence, available in over 80 countries offering the FIRST Cocoa Butter brand in the world. This unique heritage and commitment to quality has stood the test of time, making it a trusted household name, used by families for generations. Wanna know more? Continue to read my post now. O(∩_∩)O



It is something like this. 

PALMER'S Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm Details:
By: PALMER'S.
From: Made in USA.
Weight: 4 gram/ 15 oz.
Color: Transparent
Sunscreen: SPF 15
Others: Comes in Cocoa Butter Formula and Vitamin E.
Price: RM 11.80

You can see the FULL length of it, really as long as the tube is.
*Because some of the lip balm really ^%#@^, only left half inside the tube!

It's just too perfect for my lips care! ♥

Thoughts after use: 
As I said before, I really love this moisturizing lip balm from PALMER'S! Not only the SPF 15 to protect my lips from UV damage, but also the Cocoa Butter scent is too delicious! I love the sweet smell of my lips. =P With Vitamin E, it really helps to prevent and protect my chapped, cracked lips. Just apply it liberally as often as necessary and you will see the difference! I usually apply it thickly before sleep, especially when you're sleeping in the air-conditioner-room! You will have a pair of moisturized lips in the next morning. *wink* Interested? You can find it at most of the pharmacy shops in Malaysia such as AEON, Guardian, Watsons, Caring, Alpro and so on.


Log on to PALMER'S FB to get more info.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe