Review: éPure™ Membranous Jelly Masque

January 03, 2014


This is a very long-queue-up-post. Oppss! Sorry for my laziness. *Lazy Level x 999* I received this éPure Membranous Jelly Masque on last year (Yes, 2013 is already gone like that!), and I post it now! Developed by the renowned Dr Yulong Moy from Florida, USAéPure Membranous Jelly Masque is the FIRST Facial Mask with ACF (Active Cellular Factor), formulated for intense hydration, gives you all the benefits of a salon facial in just 25 minutes to provide you with a total skin care solution that will bring beauty and youth back to your skin. Sounds interesting? *wink*

For a modern us, no matter you are a woman or a man, 24 hours in a day is definitely not enough right? You can now pamper and keep yourself in the best health, it works to restore and balance the skin by removing impurities like blackheads or whiteheads effectively, and also inhibits melanin synthesis, which lightens pigmentation, balances uneven skin tone and leaves your skin brighter magically! ♥

Not enough time for a facial?



Why not try the ePure Membranous Jelly Masque?
*One box of ePure contains six (6) packs.
It gives you the results instantly in just 40 minutes:
- Balances uneven skin tone
- Brighter /Fairer skin
- Lightens pigmentation / redness
- Refines pores
- Removes blackheads / whiteheads
- Skin becomes hydrated and smooth

Usage instructions:
1. For the first month of using ePure, use three (3) times per week. After the first month of using ePure, you can cut down on the frequency to once or twice a week depending on the results that you are after.
2. Apply a thickness of 0.5 cm of ePure Mask (whole pack per usage) onto skin for best result.
3. Leave the mask on for 40 minutes.
4. Mask can be applied to eye area to lighten dark eye circles.


Why we need Hyaluronic Acid?

How éPure™ Membranous Jelly Masque works for our skin?

This is the Jelly texture that I like the most!
You will fall for it too! ♥

BEFORE.
Tips: Apply it thicker on your concern areas!

Sorry for no "AFTER" Picture here!
But, you can see my face is quite smooth on my Beauty Maker Review post.

Thoughts after use:
I used this ePure Jelly Mask few months ago, yes, quite a long time already I know. But I still can remember how amazing it was! It was surprising me with the obvious result in just 40 minutes. You will agree my sentence too after you try it, trust me! =P No doubt, my skin is getting brighter and fairer! You will love your skin so much after you mask your face! Blackheads however, I think that they won't simply gone like that, really need times to reduce them. Anyway, I'm super satisfied with the results. I think that it is an all-in-one-functional-mask for all skin types! What I like the most? The natural Vanilla scent! You will fall for it too. ♥
*It is advisable to use it three (3) times a week for first-month-users.



Log on to éPure to know more now.
*Information credits to éPure website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe