Little thoughts: I do have my own New Year's Resolutions

January 02, 2014


I can't believe that 2014 is finally here! *Tears drop* You know what? I'm a girl who love to cry for anything. I think that it is beautiful when a person cries because it shows they are being honest about their emotions, and they are not afraid to admit their own vulnerability to feel something deeply inside their heart.

Back to the topic now. When everyone so happy to talk about their resolutions before 2013 ends. I was like, ( ⊙ o ⊙ )! What?! 2014 is coming very soon? My brain recall all my 2013's memories automatically, NO! Not only 2013, but the memories from last time till today, flash back all together! Yes, I realised that 2014 is finally here, it is a brand new year and a new chance for a fresh start! It's time to review my past year and set new goals for the coming one.


My All-Time-Top-5-Resolutions are always Eat healthilyLose weightLearn something newearlier to bedand be more awesome than last year! Never change before. But when I think about them deeply, the range is just too wide, what is the meaning of eat healthily, lose weight, learn something new?



1. I always tell myself, "Please say NO to fast food and eat healthily!" I just simply can't stop from eating those fast food, it is easier, faster and cheaper! I can't say that I will never go to the famous fast food restaurant anymore, but maybe have a cup of ice cream? It can make me feel satisfy and more than enough. More vegetables? Hmm.. I admit that I can eat tons of vegetables in  front of my grandma, but I will say NO to vegetables behind her. Am I too naughty? Orz. I swear that I love to eat vegetables but I just simply don't like to eat vegetables outside. Because I feel like outside vegetables are so dirty? What's wrong with me? Weirdo.




2. Talk about lose weight now. This is a must-do for me in every year. Lose weight is what everyone looking for, but I'm more go to exercise or workout? I don't really own a healthy body, I can't sweat much and I can't breath smoothly sometime, so, I used quite some time to make my body became healthier like now. I used to walk and run on the treadmill almost every night after 20 years old? If you know me, you should know that I can walk so fast especially when I'm nervous and wanna rush here and there. *Very impatient people when walking* But, don't ask me to participate marathon, I will faint.



3. I know that we just can't stop to learn something new, we should improve ourselves in anything that can make us be more charming or more knowledgeable. Dance? Bake? Makeup? Psychology? Communication Skills? Just learn anything you like or you need, it will help you a lot in the future!



4. As a 90's kids, we are now adult already. Not only the youngsters, but also others, we like to hang out at night, "yumcha" or clubbing always, and we just can't stop in the very-attractive-internet-world! Not because of insomnia, maybe just wanna rush our work/ assignments/ blog/ anything at night, this is very bad to our skin! I simply love the night time when others sleep, the silent night can help you think a lot of things and have many ideas! Well, I swear that I love my bed so much! I will jump into it earlier in this 2014 I swear!



5. Be more awesome than last year? What is awesome? It cannot be measured, but you will know it when you feel it! =P Just enjoy your life NOW! It's a brand new year what, be HAPPY! Don't worry so much on everything, As Joyce Meyer said, "You may not have had a good start but you can still have a good finish." As long as you know, Just trust yourself! Love yourself more and being yourself is just so nice! Accept that not everyone will like you, but you love yourself and you know that someone is love you too at least. Appreciate them and appreciate yourself.

*Pictures in this column grab from Google.

.
.
.

Captain America accompany me in 2013 with luck!
~\(≧▽≦)/~

Let's not look so far into the future, don't screw this awesome 2014, ENJOY this year NOW! Live life with appreciation and learn the lessons from your tough year! You will realise that everything is light when you review it back trust me. =P
May 2014 be another AWESOME YEAR to you all and of course to ME! ♥


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe