Santa Hermo granted my wish!!!

December 25, 2013

I'm super excited now with the Christmas Mood. Woohoo! Do you all still remember that The Butterfly Project Malaysia is collaborating with Hermo.com.my to grant the wishes of lucky butterflies come true? Click here to view back. Yes, I have made my three (3) wishes with the limited budget after struggling in choosing my Christmas gift. Guess what? My dream came true! Santa Hermo heard my voice and granted my wish! ↖(^ω^)↗

Post this ASAP on my FB after I received it.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

I received this cute parcel from Hermo as my Christmas Gift on X'mas Eve! 
I think that Santa Hermo knew what I need recently? Acne problem occurs again because lack of sleep! Well, my own problem to make it becomes more serious! My fault! Anyway, I will take care of my skin carefully, pamper it more often and of course sleep earlier. Hope that my skin will back to the very-smooth-and-flawless-type to repay the kindness of Santa Hermo back. O(∩_∩)O


Log on to Hermo FB to know more.
*Review of Zamian Gold Cacao Mask with 2 Handmade Soap will up soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe