Review: ColourVUE's Lenses from MrLens.com.my

December 22, 2013

Did I mention that I have a pair of BIG Eyes before? *wink* I have to be thankful for what Mr Lens gave me, a big-eyes-look! If you haven't read my previous post yet, here it is. It'a all about my shopping experience at MrLens.com.my, I know most of you love to wear color lens like me, it can make us to have a more-gorgeous-look or maybe see things clearer? Anyway, this post is about my review of these two different Colourvue's lenses from MrLens.

I won't teach you how to wear contact lens of course, you have to try it out yourself or maybe ask your friends who are expert in wearing lenses. (By the way, the ColourVUE's lenses comes with a description paper about how to insert/ remove the lens into/ from your eyes.) For me, I used almost one hour to "put" those lens on my eyes on my very first time! Yes, almost one hour to wear them, suffer till the max! ╮(╯_╰)╭ Oppsss! Talk too much! Let's back to the topic now. =) I had a very simple description about ColourVUE's Dolly Black & ColourVue's Starburst Gray on my previous post, so I'm going to show about how it works on our eyes now.


1. ColourVUE's Dolly Black 




  • Packaging: 2 lenses per box
  • Power: Plano (0.00), -0.50 to -8.00
  • Replacement: Three (3) months disposable
  • Base Curve: 8.6 mm
  • Diameter: 14.0 mm


Dolly Black. ♥

Thoughts after wear:
As I said before, this is a Big Eyes Series, the Big Eyes effect can make our eyes look bigger and brighter with a doll like appearance.The thick outer ring creates a defined looking eye with naturally blending color tones. I think that it is suitable for both dark and light eye color. Why I choose this Dolly Black? Because I wanna have a pair of more "kawaii" eyes rather than my original-fierce-eyes. T_T 
So far, I wore this pair of lenses to have a normal outing with friends with a full-day-comfort. *thumbs up*

This is the daze-me with a pair of adorable-dolly-black-eyes.

2. ColourVUE's Starburst Gray 

Starburst Gray. ♥

  • Packaging: 2 lenses per box
  • Power: Plano (0.00), -0.50 to -8.00
  • Replacement: Three (3) months disposable
  • Diameter: 15.0 mm


Thoughts after wear:
This 15mm Starburst Gray add a black outer ring creates a more instantly-bigger, wide-eyed and doll-like-look than ColourVUE's Dolly Black. Yes, I prefer this pair of lens. Why I choose Starburst Gray? Christmas Day, New Year, and Chinese New Year are coming very soon, so we have tons of party have to attend right? This "social" lens creates a shimmer and sparkle in my eyes is suitable for party, however I can wear on normal outing too, you will look like a doll, trust me. It gives me a full-day-comfort too! ♥

Look nice right? =P

Comparison.

Overall, Starburst Gray made me have a bigger-eyes-look, I love this pair of lens so much. *thumbs up*
Both of the lenses are so comfort to wear. The quality of them is quite good. Both are soft contact lenses but Starburst Gray is softer than Dolly Black. For your information, soft lenses conform to the shape of our eyes. They are comfortable and tend to stay in place well, so they are a good choice if you participate in any sports or outdoor activities. That's all for today, thanks for reading my post! ♥


Log on the below links to find out more.
MrLens Official Websitehttp://www.mrlens.com.my
MrLens FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/MrLens.my

Are you a blogger too? Let's join The Butterfly Project now! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe